My Life in Books 2010.
Answer the following questions using only books read in 2010. Do not repeat your answers.
* If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Planet of the Apes
* Your favorite form of transportation: Leviathan (note, my first car was named Ahab from Moby Dick)
* Your best friend is: Binky the Space Cat (not posted yet, review on Goodreads)
* You and your friends are: Packing for Mars
* What’s the weather like: Murder on Ice
* Favorite time of day: Night
* If your life was a: Fluke by Christopher Moore (sorry, no review or post, it was a great book though!)
* What is life to you: A History of Ghosts
* Your fear: (Not) Keeping Up With Our Parents
* What is the best advice you have to give: Everybody Marries the Wrong Person
* Thought for the Day: I Know I am But What Are You?
* How I would like to die: Smoke and Mirrors (note: there are a lot of posts for this one since it's a short story collection)
* My soul’s present condition: Obscene in the Extreme
Numbers, they are crunchy
Total Read: 136
(These include books I read this year, but did not blog about)
Audio Book: 11
ALA 2010: 12
Forgotten Bookmarks: 6
Bought: 0, yeah, I spent $0 on books this year...no, I take it back, I spent $5.00 on books this year because I bought a nice copy of The Scarlet Letter. I just haven't read it this year.
Male to Female Ratio, plus editor for short story collections
Books in Series, Monographs, and Collections
2010 Favorites (linked to blog where available, otherwise Goodreads*)
Non-fiction: At Home, The Meaning of Wife, The History of White People, and Packing for Mars
Fiction: Fahrenheit 451, Little Women and Werewolves, Elantris*, Firmin, and Planet of the Apes
Series: His Dark Materials, The Hunger Games, Soulless (aka The Parasol Protectorate). Note: series linked by author tag.